Background

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

In and Out

I'll be honest. I'm exhausted, overwhelmed and feeling slightly unmotivated. My husband will be home in about two weeks and we will be picking up and moving (driving!) to Texas with our 6-month-old. Not only that, we're moving with the Army, so that means lots of paperwork and phone tag and red tape.

Until then, I am cleaning out closets, going through boxes, running errands, and trying to keep up with my active little monkey on a daily basis. (I'm sure there are mommies out there are rolling their eyes at me while I drown in my unfolded laundry.)

I have two Sponsor Spotlights in the works for the Merry Fluffy Christmas giveaway event, so keep an eye out for those! And I will continue to update my Wordless Wednesdays. I have drafts and ideas for posts, but they will remain as such until I can dedicate enough time to publishing quality material.

I guess what I'm saying is, please be patient with me! I have high expectations and huge goals for this blog, and I'll be able to meet them better once I've settled into Army life with my family next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment