Background

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January makes eight.

J-bean,


     We are officially 2/3 of the way to your first birthday. Wow! Where do I begin? This past month has brought all sorts of milestones. First, you started crawling. Then Mommy and Daddy had to splurge on a baby fence to keep you corralled in the living room. Soon after, you started pulling up on the couch and the recliner, and (your favorite) the TV stand, which is now blocked off by three pillows and a ruck sack.
    
     You celebrated your first Christmas! First, Grandma and Grandpa U came to visit and they spoiled us all! While they were here, you cut your first tooth! Then Grandma and Grandpa W treated us to a vacation to a B & B in Salado and you got to meet Auntie Erin for the first time. (You LOVED playing with her!)

You <3 these blocks!
    
     You got a few toys, books, and clothes, (and diapers!*squee*) but nobody went overboard, which pleased Mommy.

     I love you more and more everyday, so much sometimes that I feel like my heart is going to explode. To keep that from happening, I just smother you with hugs and kisses. And I will keep doing that until you stop letting me.

<3,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment