Background

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Brushing off the dust.

Hey, y'all! It has been quite a while, hasn't it?

I can't guarantee I will be updating with any kind of frequency, but I had the urge to post today. There has been a lot of change here in the MM household.
*
Baby J is in daycare now since I am working at a local elementary school with the special education department. She is doing amazingly well! She's adjusted to her new sleep schedule and made new friends right away. I am so proud of my baby doll. Two things that haven't changed: We're still breastfeeding at 16 months! (Mostly her idea... lol.) And we're still co-sleeping. I don't mind either.
*
I am finishing up my Elite Personal Fitness Trainer Certification. I have about a month to complete my exams and then I'll be official! I've learned so much about fitness and nutrition. I can't wait to apply some of this knowledge to real life clients.
*
I am also giving the 21 Day Sugar Detox a second shot. I have my first week planned out. *Maybe* I'll post my food diary tomorrow night. If I'm not dying from lack of sugar...
*
We are moving into a new home in November, and now that I'm working outside the home, I don't have a lot of time for exercise. So my plan is to keep up with 3 days a week of P90X strength training DVDs and one cardio DVD until we are moved in and our home gym is usable again.


Here is my training plan for the next three weeks:
Monday: Chest/Back & Abs
Wednesday: Shoulders/Triceps & Abs
Friday: Legs/Back & Abs
Saturday: Yoga (wk1), Kenpo (wk2), Plyo (wk3)

*I'll probably skip the recovery week for Phase 1 and start Phase 2 on Wk 4.

Hopefully I'll have more useful information in my next post. I have to reinstall the Blogger app on my iPad so I can post whenever the mood strikes again. ;)

Until then, here is a picture of my munchkin at the Mayborn Museum at Baylor today. :D
Obviously, my child can make objects levitate. Doesn't it look like my husband (who is rocking my Ju Ju Be BFF diaper bag, btw. No biggie.) is telling people to check out her magical powers? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment